Terms & Conditions of Use/Disclaimer of Zoganto
In terms of using this website, the user has unconditionally agreed with the terms and conditions of use as undermentioned/or elsewhere in the website.
These terms & conditions administer your use of Zoganto and the services provided by it.
1. By accessing, viewing or using this site of zoganto, the application in relation therewith containing oline order and call center service. You agree that you understand these terms and conditions and accept them as legal equivalent of signed, written contract, binding you to these T&C.
2. Subject to applicable law, Zoganto may amend terms and conditions time to time. Zoganto suggests that you need to carefully read terms and conditions each time while visiting the website as T&C affects your rights.
3. User may go through the information about products and services provided in relevant section and in FAQ.
4. The products and services are offered ont this site are without any kind of warranty either expressed or implied and Zoganto disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Zoganto does not warranty that the products offered are fault-free or that fault will be corrected. The site and server that provides it are or will be virus free/other harmful components.
5. It could be sometimes possible of extra charges like Octrai, Taxes or duties which are paid by the recipient at the time of delivery. Please take note that www.zoganto.com does not control these charges as Octrai and taxes are applicable in some states in India and for some International delivery duties may be imposed as per country policies.
6. The product specification like size, weight, color etc. mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. Most products are handicraft items consequently, there may be a slight variation in the photos and products. Zoganto, in its discretion, may deliver similer/alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
7. Zognato will not be accountable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages containing, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products or services offered in the website.
8. If the user has any doubt, confusion, question and wants clarification regarding the terms and conditions written on the website, he should send email at email@example.com and wait for the written clarification before using the service.
If you do not agree with terms & conditions of use, do not use the site for its intended usage.